We pride ourselves in ensuring that the engineering systems and equipment are designed,
installed, are performing and will continue to perform to meet the Customer's requirements.
ESD has provided commissioning services for numerous projects including LEED certified
projects. The Commissioning process can be basic or comprehensive, and provided for
new existing buildings During the commissioning process ESD will lead a collaboration
with the contractors at the beginning of the construction phase to create a Commissioning
Plan document, which includes:
• Installation and Operational Checklists
• Interdiscipline Prerequisite and Coordination Activities
• Equipment and Systems Start-up Procedures
• Multi-Phase Testing Procedures
• Identification of Primary Responsible Persons
• Witness Equipment Testing at the Factory
• Performance Verification Procedures - for all expected events and modes of operation
• Training Procedures and Identification of Required Participants
• Documentation Requirements
• Milestone Dates - coordinated with the general contractor's construction schedule
In addition, during the Commissioning Process ESD will:
• Witness and verify performance of Commissioning Plan tasks and testing procedures,
and related documentation.
• Coordinate and participate in systems interactions and performance verification procedures.
• Review operational and maintenance manuals.
• Participate in training facilities operating personnel.
• Prepare a Commissioning Report, which documents the results of all activities, and which
indicates operational compliance with the systems design intent and the Customer's requirements.