Energy Systems Design, Inc. (ESD) is a forward-thinking, pro-environment team of mechanical, plumbing and electrical engineers located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are committed to creative and technically innovative solutions, and sustainable engineering design for every project. Established in 1988, we currently have a staff of 27, comprised of 10 registered professional engineers, 13 designers, and 4 clerical staff at our single, corporate office location.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGNER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from Staff Engineers.
· Follows Energy Systems Design’s CAD standards, layering requirements and procedures on all projects.
· Designs and drafts detailed drawings of electrical systems such as lighting and electrical distribution.
· Meets deadlines for project delivery and is able to manage more than one project at a time.
· Has ability to utilize AutoCAD to prepare design documents, including drafting and design.
· Has the ability to learn different engineering software, including REVIT and equipment/tools to aid in engineering design and document preparation.
· Assists with construction site verifications to start and monitor project progress.
· Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
· Coordinates with other in-house staff to insure all changes are communicated and project criteria is uniform.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
We are always looking for highly talented design engineering professionals to add to our team. Salary based on experience. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, bonsuses and profit share based on performance.